ASST EXECUTIVE, HOUSEKEEPER
Company: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This position supervises and coordinates the daily operations of
the Housekeeping Department.Job Functions (Items marked with an
asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Perform routine quality inspections of all Hotel public areas
and guest rooms to ensure departmental standards and performance
standards are met. Focus on our Perfect Room Program including a
weekly walk thru.*
- Respond to guest questions and concerns. Resolve complaints in
order to maintain guest satisfaction.*
- Assist with the creation and implementation of systems for
inspecting and managing the quality of housekeeping services.
Ensure consistently high standards in all areas of
- Assist with hiring, training, and providing career development
for housekeeping staff. Conduct performance evaluations and provide
feedback to employees. Manage staff performance to ensure it is in
line with the Forbes standards.*
- Maintain good communication and working relationships with the
Front Desk and Engineering. Effectively connect housekeeping staff
to other Hotel departments to provide resolutions to issues.*
- Assist with the morning line ups, quarterly department
meetings, team building activities, and extended learning
- Order and receive supplies to maintain appropriate inventory
levels of cleaning supplies for Hotel operations.
- Assume functions of a Housekeeper as necessary. Clean Hotel
guest rooms and public spaces.*
- Perform other duties as assigned, including Manager on Duty
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Industry Experience Hospitality/Tourism
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including
Excel and Word.
- Associate's degree Hotel Restaurant Management
- Relevant work experience can be substituted for education 5
- NonePhysical Demands & Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
- Reaching Forward Frequent (34-66%)
- Climbing Stairs Frequent (34-66%) (8ft maximum height)
- Lifting Frequent (34-66%) (25lbs maximum weight)
- Reaching Overhead Frequent (34-66%)
- Finger Dexterity Occasional (
- Hand/Eye Coordination Frequent (34-66%)
- Stooping Occasional (
- Bending Frequent (34-66%)
- Sitting Occasional (
- Standing Frequent (34-66%)
- Walking Constant (> 67%)
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or
uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a
car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work
at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed
information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or
fingers (Repetitive motion).Nothing in this job description
restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.Hershey Entertainment &
Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts, Reading , ASST EXECUTIVE, HOUSEKEEPER, Hospitality & Tourism , Hershey, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!