Company: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position is responsible for the efficient and effective
operation of the Concierge department at the Hotel Hershey.Job
Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of
- Orchestrate and expedite the guest experience in and around the
Concierge office. Work with guests to understand their needs and
assist them in planning their stay. Make reservations, schedule
transportation, and provide guests with information.*
- Oversee the daily operation of the Concierge including all
tasks on the daily checklists. Review arrivals and make
arrangements as needed in preparation for guests.*
- Coordinate and delegate assignments to the Concierge team
- Respond to guest concerns to ensure excellent guest service,
complaints and problems are promptly resolved, and requests for
special services are carried out to the Hotel Standards including
- Conduct ongoing training and support in all areas of the
- Maintain knowledge of Hotel and local community in order to
provide guests with excellent customer service.*
- Embody our company's leadership values, be innovative,
effective communicator, supportive, enthusiastic, professional,
ethical, guest/customer focused, consistent, and respectful.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Industry Experience Hospitality/Tourism
- 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Associate's degree Hospitality Management
- Relevant work experience can be substituted for education 2
yearsPhysical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
- Climbing Ladders Occasional (
- Reaching Forward Occasional (
- Climbing Stairs Occasional (
- Lifting Occasional (
- Reaching Overhead Occasional (
- Finger Dexterity Frequent (34-66%)
- Hand/Eye Coordination Frequent (34-66%)
- Stooping Occasional (
- Bending Occasional (
- Sitting Frequent (34-66%)
- Standing Frequent (34-66%)
- Walking Occasional (
- This job requires minimal visual requirements. Able to
distinguish unlike items, detect motion, and distinguish
- This job requires a good sense of vision (either corrected or
uncorrected). Visual ability to operate moving equipment such as a
car, truck, golf carts, etc.
- This job requires the visual ability to view work at distances
of approximately 5 feet (operation and adjustment of
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work
at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed
information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or
fingers (Repetitive motion).
- The position is subject to extreme heat. Temperatures above 100
for periods of more than one hour. Consideration should be given to
the effect of other environmental conditions, such as wind and
- The position is subject to extreme cold. Temperatures typically
below 32 for periods of more than one hour. Consideration should be
given to the effect of other environmental conditions, such as wind
- The position is subject to both environmental conditions.
Activities occur inside and outside.
- The position is subject to environmental conditions. Protection
from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature
changes.Nothing in this job description restricts management's
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job
at any time.Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts, Reading , HEAD CONCIERGE, Hospitality & Tourism , Hershey, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!