Company: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This position is responsible for overseeing a guest's visit to
the Spa at The Hotel Hershey.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for
this position may include days, evenings, weekends & holidays based
on operational needs.
TO BETTER ACCOMMODATE THE NEEDS OF OUR GUESTS, THIS POSITION IS
AVAILABLE FOR FEMALES ONLY.
- Giving tours of the spa
- Answering guest questions
- Escorting guests to the quiet room and spa services
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the locker rooms and other spa
- Stocking supplies in locker room and fitness center
- Monitoring safe usage of all spa facilities
- Providing the highest level of guest service for allBasic
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.Additional
- Prior experience in customer oriented atmosphere, preferably in
the hospitality field
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to
- Good communication skillsWorking Conditions:
- Shifts available are flexible between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. and
based on business needs; weekends and holidays required
- Duties may require reaching, climbing, bending, stooping and
lifting up to 20 lbsNothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts, Reading , SPA HOSTESS, Hospitality & Tourism , Hershey, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!