Grocery Reset Merchandiser Part Time
Location: Schuylkill Haven
Posted on: August 7, 2022
1$300 Hiring Bonus! -CROSSMARK is seeking an enthusiastic,
motivated individual to join our growing team. As part of our
family, you'll support our reputable, well-known grocery clients.
We'll get you up to speed quickly with our online training and
learning materials. Representatives work both independently and as
part of a great team! Start your next chapter with CROSSMARK!
- Become part of a well-established organization with over 100
years of history.
- $300 Hiring Bonus! -Earn $$$ based on hours worked.
- No mandatory evening or weekend work.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance,
and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay with the option of direct deposit.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. Share CROSSMARK opportunities
with your friends and family.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Ability to read and understand Plan-o-grams
- Execute Item cut-ins on shelf and Complete Plan-o-gram
- Able to move and adjust shelving to meet Plan-o-gram
- Commitment to work assigned schedule , ready to work at
designated start time
- Ability to work independently or with others in a team
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the
appropriate designated systems on the day the work is
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks,
sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Uses a digital camera or a cell phone with a camera, and has
the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK'S communication tools for
the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to
develop a professional working relationship with store management,
associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet
company and client objectives.
- Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position
responsibilities.Note: This job description does not imply that the
above functions are the only tasks that may be performed.
Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other
job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as
directed by management.
- Must be available for shifts Monday - Thursday 8:00am -
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Basic computer skills and daily access to the Internet,
printer, and mobile device.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs up to 60lbs consistently.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Experience with planograms is a plus!We're continuing to
provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic.
We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer
favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and
federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our
employees and retail partners safe and healthy. CROSSMARK is
committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes
applications from people with disabilities. If you require
accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment
process, please let us know.#INDISE1
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Reading , Grocery Reset Merchandiser Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!