Company: Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Paying up to $15.00 per hour!Position: Prep CookStatus:
Non-Exempt HourlySupervisor: Salad Bar/Prep Manager / Shift
ManagerJob Classification: Food ServicePosition Summary:Without a
doubt, we are known for our Salad Bar and our Prep cooks are
largely responsible for preparing those hearth-baked breads,
home-made soups and salads, tasty fruits and delightful desserts.
Having a thorough knowledge of our recipes and the ability to
follow those recipes, our Prep cooks thrive on consistently
providing quality soups, salads, and desserts to our guests. A
strong ability to spot and correct recipe inconsistencies coupled
with a sincere desire to place only the freshest and highest
quality items on our salad bar are essential to this
- Lifting and carrying products from delivery truck and putting
- Lifting and carrying containers weighing up to 50 pounds
several times during a shift.
- Lifting, carrying, and placing items on shelves in coolers and
- Working in hot temperatures around the stove.
- Working quickly and safely in operating equipment and preparing
- Working in some prep areas with limited space.
- Having excellent hand dexterity and speed in producing
- Working by standing and walking the entire shift.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.Required
Keywords: Hoss's Steak & Sea House, Reading , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!