Assistant Store Manager
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Assistant Store Manager (Merchandising)
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your
Become a Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager over Merchandising,
As an Assistant Store Manager over Merchandising, you are
responsible for day-to-day operations, care, and service provided
to our customer & patients. Your purpose is to lead your store to
success through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes. Your
experience with plan-o-grams, signage, and merchandising are
paramount to being successful in this role.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You are a natural leader who builds solid professional
You enjoy motivating those around you, and you're good at it.
You consistently exceed people's expectations.
You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
You have a keen sense for optimizing, organizing, and
Day-in-the-Life of an Assistant Store Manager
- Assist the Store Manager with the operation of your store to
- Lead associates through the execution of company business
objectives to drive sales, prevent shrink, be profitable, and
provide a superior customer experience.
- Assist with the general maintenance and appearance of the store
by ensuring a safe and pleasing environment for both customers and
associates by assisting with the general maintenance and appearance
of the store; request store maintenance when required.
- Receive merchandise deliveries from vendors and Rite Aid
- Ensure all merchandise is set up according to plan-o-grams
received from the corporate office.
- Coach and develop your team to demonstrate, model and encourage
Rite Aid's core values to both internal and external customers and
- Conduct regular counts to ensure accurate perpetual
- Manually order product to meet customer needs.
- Analyze operating reports and make recommendations for
improvement. Utilize scheduling software to complete the associate
- Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and
Education and/or Experience
H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Associate's Degree (AA) preferred.
2 years of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or
customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our
employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time
off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the
moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires
and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We
support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate
ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is
easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager (Merchandising)
and thrive with us today!
Keywords: RiteAid, Reading , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Kutztown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!