FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME)
Company: Morrison Living
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Morrison Living **SIGN-ON BONUS - $500.00** -Further details
upon interview & hire.
- We are hiring immediately for part-time -FOOD SERVICE WORKER
- Location: 889 Fairground Road, Lewisburg, PA, 17837 -Note:
online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T 04:00 PM - 07:30 PM. -Rotational weekends and
holidays. More information upon interview.
- Requirement: -No experience needed, willing to train.*Internal
Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $12.00 per hourPositions at this location require
proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID
testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a
position for this location may be asked about their vaccination
status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All
religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered.We Make Applying
Easy! -Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to
75000 -and search requisition ID number -1074351.The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: Diversity -of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today!It's rewarding to be the best part of someone's day. No
matter what your dreams are for the future, Morrison Living will
help you get there. As the nation's leading provider of inspired
dining, wellness, environmental, and hospitality services to senior
living communities across the country, everything we do means more
when it's served with care. We believe that the best way to provide
meaningful, genuine experiences for residents is to train, develop,
and recognize our greatest asset-our people. Joining our team means
you're taking a step towards a rewarding career with opportunities
to help you grow personally and professionally. Are you ready to be
the best part of someone's day?Job Summary Summary: -Prepares,
presents and serves food as needed. -Essential Duties and
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables.
- Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
- Stores food in designated areas following wrapping, dating,
food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment.
- Utilizes approved food recipes and production standards to
ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Resolves customer concerns and relays relevant information to
- Ensures compliance with company service standards and inventory
and cash control procedures.
- Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Living are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Morrison Living, Reading , FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!