Posted on: November 26, 2022
The General Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day
operations of a Fluent dispensary in accordance with the Office of
Medical Marijuana in Florida and standards set by Fluent. Further,
the General Manager is responsible for measuring sales and sales
improvement of the team and individual Curators. This role is
responsible for establishing and maintaining patient services,
and is accountable for the operation of theirstore, ensuring
maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory,
control, collaboration with human resources, and managing operating
costs. The General Manager supports all store employees, -
including schedules, training, policy and procedure updates,
industry news, and product information. The General Manager
the highest level of presentation, customer service, and compassion
for all patients.
- Hire & train a passionate staff through mentorship and
- Improve processes to promote growth of the company.
- Budget operating costs and P&L responsibilities.
- Use of software tracking systems.
- Oversee inventory and vendor relations.
- Cash handling.
- Handle customer and employee concerns.
- Familiarity with product knowledge and
- Maintain the facility.
- Create an inviting environment to gain new customers and
increase returning clientele.
- Provide support with multiple employee initiatives and team
- Create systems for a smooth running store that promotes the
brand's mission and upholds regulations.
Salary$45000 - $50000 USD per yearRequired Skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a high-volume retail sales
- Proven track record of developing talent.Desired Skills
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- Experience working in a retail environment with inventory
including some sort of regulated product (e.g., alcohol,
pharmaceuticals, perishables, etc).About FluentCansortium Inc is a
vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and
retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in
Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in
Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to
compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of
medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare
environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always
comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance
is unmatched. We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside
great talent and create a positive work experience for their team.
We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates
development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased
contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis
industry.Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on
LinkedIn.BenefitsFluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings
to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental
and vision and supplemental insurance, paid time-off program, and
non-matching 401k plan.Equal opportunity employerFluent is an equal
opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all
backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry,
age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or any other classification protected by law.
Keywords: Fluent, Reading , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Annville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!