Security Officer Part Time-Hollywood Casino Morgantown
Company: Penn National Gaming
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Were always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At
PENN Entertainment, youll get to be a part of an exciting industry,
where the days and nights are fast paced. Youll work with an
incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for
helping people find and have more fun. Youll also get to work at a
company that cares about your career growth and will help you get
the support you need to expand your possibilities. Click HERE to
learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks,
Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and
- Performs and completes all duties necessary to comply with PGCB
mandated requirements, which include but are not limited to, gaming
related drops, card and dice reconciliation, inspection,
cancellation and destruction, transport locked chip carriers and
documents to and from the Chip Bank.
- Through alertness, diligence, specified procedures and
proactive attention to potential danger and security risks, the
security officer shall protect our guests, our property and our
staff from harm or loss.
- Patrols, periodically, buildings and grounds of the facility,
as directed; or stand watch, as directed, at an assigned security
post, in order to oversee the comfort, safety and security of our
- Examines various points of entry to determine that they are
- Conducts inspections, in accordance with procedures, to ensure
equipment and facilities are in a safe condition.
- Watches for and conducts timely reporting of irregularities
such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left
unlocked to the appropriate authority.
- Guards against theft of company property.
- Greets all guests and staff in a positive, friendly, and
- Regulates vehicle and pedestrian traffic at plant entrance to
maintain orderly flow, as directed.
- With care and professionalism, ensures compliance of Hollywood
Casinos responsibility to prevent over consumption of alcohol.
- Provides professional representation at internal and external
meetings and events.
- Demonstrates abilities to meet performance expectations with
Communications, Initiative/Problem Solving, Guest
Service/Interpersonal Relations, Work Habits and Conduct, and
Responsible Gaming/Business Ethics.
- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests follow
the guidelines of the customer service program.
- Adheres to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and
- High School Diploma/GED; or six months to one year of work
experience that demonstrates qualities of sound judgement and
dependability; or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and other
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Must qualify for a license with the Pennsylvania State Racing
Commission and meet any credentialing requirements of the
Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Walking 40% of the time.
- Sitting 10% of the time.
- Standing 40% of the time.
- Bending and lifting 10% of the time.Weve grown to become the
most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences,
thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across
North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore
-BET.Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of
fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and
sustainability for our community, our team members, our vendors,
and our planet. We're changing entertainment. Follow us.Equal
Opportunity EmployerStarting from $16.00 per hour, based on
experienceJob/Display ID: 2022-98428 External Company URL:
http://www.pennentertainment.com/ Street: 6021 Morgantown Rd
Keywords: Penn National Gaming, Reading , Security Officer Part Time-Hollywood Casino Morgantown, Hospitality & Tourism , Morgantown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!