GENERAL COOK - CONVENTION CENTER
Company: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company
Posted on: January 26, 2023
"For internal applicants, the internal posting period is
7/17/2021 through 7/24/2021.This is the entry level position in a
professional kitchen. This culinarian should have general
knowledge, understanding and application of knife skills and
cooking techniques. The General Cook must possess a basic
understanding of a ala carte setting as well as production. The
General Cook needs to possess a positive attitude with a
professional appearance and demeanorJob Functions:
- Produce consistent food projects while following recipes with
reduced supervision and direction from the chef's, while
maintaining quality standards.
- Exhibits an advanced knowledge, understanding and application
of knife skills and cooking techniques.
- Identify and safely use all kitchen equipment.
- Properly label, date and rotate all products to ensure safe
keeping and sanitation.
- Maintain an organized, clean and sanitary/work area in
accordance with Health Department/ ServSafe standards.
- Assist, train and guide culinary interns and general cooks in
- Able to work multiple stations in your designated area, on your
designated shift to include but not limited to Garde Manager, A la
Carte Hot Line, Banquets, etc.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of inventory control,
requisitions, and par levels.
- Performs other job related duties as required, to include
nightly food requisitions from the butcher/storeroom and prep
Keywords: Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company, Reading , GENERAL COOK - CONVENTION CENTER, Hospitality & Tourism , Hershey, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!