Systems Analyst - Human Resources Systems and Process
Company: Penske Truck Leasing and Logistics
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Systems Analyst - Human Resources Systems and Process (Job
Number: 2205714 )Position Summary:The Systems & Process Analyst
will ensure all necessary systems and processes used by the Penske
Shared Services Team are implemented and functioning properly. This
role ensures that the team is running efficiently, and important
organizational data is documented and secure.The Shared Services
team is critical to our business continuity, comprised of three
verticals: the MyPenskeHR Contact Center, Centralized HR, and Leave
& Accommodations. This role leads and administers processes,
policies, procedures, and analysis that are vital to our
associate's health and wellbeing along with ensuring workforce
continuity. The systems, processes, and data for this team are
essential to support critical business and associate decisions. In
this role, you will have the responsibility of ensuring all
telecom, HRM, and leave systems are functioning and integrating
properly. Through data, observations, and feedback you will provide
process and system analysis and recommend changes to improve
efficiency. You will be responsible for workforce analysis,
supporting the efficient functioning of the team, and enabling the
proper staffing to support and guide our associates through
difficult times.This position will report directly to the
Director-Shared Services and regularly interact with the HR
Advisors, HR Specialists, Leave & Accommodations Specialists, and
other key members of the HR Operations leadership team. This
position will also partner with our internal HRIS team, IT,
Telecom, various software SMEs, and external vendors to assure all
systems support our Shared Services processes.Qualified candidates
for this role will have at least 3 years of prior experience in the
implementation and ongoing support of functional systems and
processes. Preferred candidates will have prior experience
supporting other call centers. Project management and process
analysis experience are highly preferred. A Bachelor's degree or
equivalent years of similar systems analyst level experience is
required. This role is based at our global headquarters in Reading,
- Implement, deploy, and maintain all systems that support the
Shared Services Team. These include Salesforce, Footprints, Nice
inContact, When I Work, and various internal databases.
- Maintain necessary documentation for system upkeep and
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement
related to the associate's and team's experience to ensure optimal
- Provide support to all Shared Services staff on the use of
systems to perform efficiently. This includes ongoing system and
process training as well as issue resolution and
- Compile, review, and analyze reports provided to stakeholders
with key findings and feedback on performance.
- Develop metrics that support the department's go forward
strategy and vision with a regular cadence - daily, weekly,
monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Conduct process reviews, document findings, and distribute
findings to the manager.
- Collaborate with Penske's HRIS, IT, Telecom, Leave and
Accommodations Team, and specialty software teams to provide
updates on systems usage and support, participating in internal
user groups/forums, and sharing of best practices.
- Conduct data integrity audits to ensure accurate reporting and
identify training opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to improve the system through upgrades
and implementations of new features.
- Lead workforce planning and analysis for the call center. Plan
and publish weekly leave team schedule to support hours of
- Process payment of department related invoices.
- Other projects as assigned by department
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant systems analyst work
- 3 years of prior systems analyst roles supporting
implementations and ongoing support of functional systems are
- Prior experience supporting a contact center environment is
- Project management and process management are highly
- Prior experience with reporting and analysis required; quality
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review reports
and make recommendations
- Must have demonstrated internal customer service skills,
including troubleshooting and problem-solving experiences.
- Must have demonstrated strong organizational and documentation
- Able to communicate effectively both in-person and through
written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers,
managers, and leadership.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and keep
up with a high volume of activity
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history), and drug screening
are required.Physical Requirements:
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.Penske is an Equal Opportunity
EmployerCompany ProfilePenske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.,
headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske
Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A
leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations
in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.:Primary
Location : United States-Pennsylvania-ReadingJob : Human
ResourcesPenske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): :
PTL.Staffing Systems and Process AnalystReq ID: 2205714
Keywords: Penske Truck Leasing and Logistics, Reading , Systems Analyst - Human Resources Systems and Process, Human Resources , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!