(LPN) Licensed Practical Nurse Up to $36/hr + Guaranteed Shifts
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Whether you have six months of experience or are a seasoned LPN,
ShiftMed welcomes you to join our nursing team! We do things a
little differently at ShiftMed by offering you a position on our
nursing team where you can work as much or as little you want. That
means, if you're just looking to find temporary work to earn some
extra income or you're ready to take on some full-time job, we're
the solution for you!
Becoming a ShiftMed Nurse means:
* Getting to work close to home by gaining exclusive access to over
100 full-time and part-time LPN shifts at hospitals, skilled
nursing facilities, nursing homes, and assisted living communities
* Choosing from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts - Weekend, Weekday
including Holidays (which pay extra!).
* Earning 20% higher hourly rates than the local Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) average + bonuses!
* Having a full-time support team available to answer any questions
or help you with anything you need!
* Don't wait the week to get paid; with ShiftMed's Next Day Pay -,
you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent
directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Join our team today and enjoy these benefits:
* Guaranteed Shifts - (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Next Day Pay -! (no fee)
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
* Must have LPN license in good standing in the state in which
* Must have at least 6 months experience working in a long-term
* Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
* Must possess supervisory skills
* Candidate must have a positive outlook and problem-solving
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50
pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet
* Must be able to assist with transfer and positioning of
* The LPN performs ongoing assessment and observation of the
residents to ensure that the residents remain at their optimum
level of health
* Dispensing and recording of all medications accurately and
according to policy and procedures
* Carrying out all orders prescribed by the physician accurately,
ensuring that all meds and equipment are available in a timely
* The LPN delegates responsibility to nurse's aides and monitors
the care delivered by the aides, ensuring that all care is being
delivered to all the residents appropriately
* The LPN must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties
of the job description as posted
Apply today to join our LPN team; we look forward to virtually
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on
Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up
to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a
booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19
vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and
comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed's client facilities.
-Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19
symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them
build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts
to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of
assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that
we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average
wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly
rates fluctuate throughout each week depending on the facility you
schedule shifts with.
Keywords: ShiftMed, Reading , (LPN) Licensed Practical Nurse Up to $36/hr + Guaranteed Shifts, Human Resources , Mifflin, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!