Company: Four Seasons Produce, Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Operations Trainer Intern is a position to support the peak
season for training in Operations.Schedule: Tuesday - Friday,
3:00pm - 1:00am (Ability to work outside of this schedule will be
required at times.)What you get to do
- Set an example that is consistent with the Core Values of Four
Seasons Produce, Inc. core values
- Facilitate classroom and on-the-job training and communicate
training progress and concerns to management.
- Certify associates on material handling equipment and machinery
by explaining safety and operational guidelines, sharing best
practices, demonstrating proper technique, and administering
written examinations and operational skills tests to determine
- Conduct food and work safety compliance training.
- Prepare new hires to reach productivity standards necessary for
- Identify training gaps and offer suggestions to improve the
quality and effectiveness of the training program.
- Assist the Operations Team when required.What you bring
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience
- Certification on warehouse equipment including pallet jack,
pacer, and high lift.
- Flexibility is required to allow for conducting and providing
training across multiple shifts.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) communication skills preferred,
both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the
- Ability to act as a collaborative Team Member and influence
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Earned Wage Access - flexible access to wages before
- Company life insurance & voluntary life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, wellness
program, employee assistance program, Success Coach, and
more!Who--- We--- Are------We are a family of companies that focus
on wholesale produce distribution and logistics across the
Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions.------We partner with local
growers to bring fresh organic and conventional produce to our
Lancaster County, PA facility. We grade and package fruits and
vegetables, sending only the best with our Drivers to deliver to
food---co-ops.------ ----We care about our associates and are
committed to a healthy, diverse, and inclusive work environment.All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and
without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion,
disability, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, ancestry,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
reassignment, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status under federal,---state---and local
Keywords: Four Seasons Produce, Inc., Reading , Operations Trainer, Human Resources , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!