Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We are hiring for a Payroll Specialist in Enola, PA!Reasons to
- Fast growing healthcare company with the opportunity for
- Hybrid schedule
- Laid back office environmentDescription:
- Processes payroll for various entities. Performs other related
duties as assigned or requested. This is a non-exempt
- Receives payroll information from departments. Recalculates as
needed and inputs information into payroll system.
- Prints appropriate reports in order to verify input and make
- Processes payroll; prints required reports and checks.
- Distributes checks and departmental reports to appropriate
facility using the agreed distribution method, on a timely
- Maintains any necessary reports on Excel to accumulate
information not available on SMS.
- Provides controllers with appropriate reports and information
necessary to prepare staffing reports.
- Prepares check requests for PR related deductions.
- Completes necessary maintenance on SMS system (i.e. new
departments) and assists with testing of new releases.
- Assists Controller as requested with preparation of 941 and TEC
reports. May prepare monthly report to US Department of Labor (12th
of the month).
- Maintains files of reports and source documents in a neat and
- Maintains the highest level of customer service via courtesy,
compassion and positive communication.
- Promotes the Mission and Vision of Post Acute Medical (PAM)
within the work environment and community.
- Respects dignity and confidentiality by adherence to all
applicable policies and procedures.
- Works in a manner that promotes safety; wears clothing
appropriate to the performance of the job.
- Participates in OSHA required training.
- Follows universal precautions as appropriate for position;
complies with Employee Health requirements for continued
- Reports unsafe practices to management.
- Knows own role in case of an emergencySkills:
- Payroll processing
- ReconciliationAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED with prior work history in
- 2-3 years experience in a payroll in mid-size company OR human
resources administrative payroll experience About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never
contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions -
from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of
our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career
success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth
is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Reading , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Enola, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...