Senior Data Analyst(Senior Business Analyst, HR)
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Penske is seeking an experienced senior-level data analyst to
measure the impact of HR initiatives and establish linkages to
business performance. Analysis activity will include scenario
planning, modeling, correlation and predictive analysis. The Sr.
Business Analyst will present findings and recommendations to HR,
Learning & Development, Staffing, Compensation, Benefits and other
Leadership across Penske organizations.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis using traditional
and advanced analytical models, tools and techniques, including
trending, correlation, budgeting\financial planning, forecasting,
and what-if scenario analysis, for field and corporate leadership
-Define analysis objectives
-Collect and combine required data elements
-Define sampling plan
-Select and execute model\algorithm
-Present results (written and\or verbal)
-Make actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with HR functional experts and business leadership to
develop key metrics.
- Define, design, develop and deploy dashboards, reports and
workforce planning tools with appropriate security models.
- Prepare presentations synthesizing analysis into clear,
understandable findings and recommendations.
- Collect and review existing primary and secondary research and
analyses, industry periodicals, company information, public
information, academic literature, and other sources to answer
questions, shape analytical plans, and supplement current
- Small-scale project management and project support.
- Work with vendors, other departments and HR to execute
initiatives and bring projects in on time. May advise on vendor
- Other projects as assigned by the Supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. If no degree, equivalent work
experience is required.
- With Bachelor's Degree: 4 years of experience working in an
analytical, data analysis or technology role. Work related to HR is
- Without Bachelor's Degree: 6 years fo continuous experience
working in an analytical, data analysis or technology role. Work
related to HR strongly preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification preferred.
- Advanced level of experience in Financial Analysis
- Advanced skill level with Statistical Analysis
- Advanced skill level with Data Visualization and Story
- Must have Expert level of skills with Business Software (MS
- Intermediate level of experience with Qlik designer
- Intermediate level of experience with data mining
- Must understand complex relationships and requirements
- Must have Advanced Problem Solving skills
- Ability to drive process change required
- Must be able to adapt to system and business requirements
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Project Management experience preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Reading , Senior Data Analyst(Senior Business Analyst, HR), Human Resources , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!