Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Assumes ownership of MSSQL database administration activities
including creating databases and data objects and managing database
- Assists in evaluating DBA monitoring and productivity
- Performs complex relational database management tasks for both
development and production applications including but not limited
to backup and recovery and DB disaster recovery solutions.
- Assists in database tuning when applicable.
- Creates, tunes, and offers technical expertise in the design of
- Identifies, documents and tracks all database related
performance problems and assisting in their resolution.
- Assists in establishing and meets database related SLAs
- Performs tasks to develop database and data object creation
scripts and to automate data management alerts.
- Collects data for Database monitoring metrics and
- Assists in developing, gathering data for and reporting of
- Develops database management skills and assists with the
development of junior dba's and designated teammates.
- Assists SQL/analytic developers in the effective use of
database query language.
- Works on projects of moderate to high complexity within one or
more development environments.
- Works on multiple systems and rdbms platforms as a project team
- Coordinates and monitors database snapshot replication (Dell
- Stays abreast of, recommends, and implements emerging database
- Acquires, maintains, and exhibits current knowledge of EHR
(Epic) application support.
- Participates in on-call support.Work is typically performed in
an office environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific
obligations and complying with all organization policies and
procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not
intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements
considered necessary to successfully perform the job.*Relevant
experience may be a combination of related work experience and
degree obtained (Associates Degree = 2 years; Bachelors Degree = 4
Keywords: Geisinger, Reading , Database Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Danville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!