Technical Services Analyst
Company: Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek Logistics Services succeeds by promoting a diverse,
friendly, and respectful teamwork environment. As a vital service
provider, we not only make a difference in our community but offer
our associates opportunities to enhance their skills, build
meaningful careers and end each day with a sense of accomplishment.
If youre looking for a family-oriented company that lives by its
values and offers competitive pay and benefits, join our team
Department: Information Services Technical Services
Location: Myerstown, PA
Our Technical Services Analyst provides support for all information
systems, applications, and technologies for Saddle Creek associates
within a thriving warehouse, start-up location, campus or region.
In Myerstown, PA we might already be established, but the projects
are always evolving and growing. Do or dont have Intelligence
software experience? We got you!
As our new Technical Services Analyst, you will report to the
Manager of Technical Services, work directly with the corporate
Information Services (IS) to complete or lead tactical and
strategic initiatives. If you are a Project Manager junky then you
will enjoy working closely with the facility manager in achieving
local goals with new start-ups and expanding projects. You get to
support application upgrades and business go-live at your location
with the assistance of the SME teams.
- Provide technical support of all networked devices within a
Microsoft environment, as well as cloud services (PCs, printers,
servers, VoIP telephones, RF bar code scanning units,
network/communications equipment, Microsoft Office, etc.) both
locally and remotely.
- Support application upgrades and business go-lives at your
location with the assistance of the SME teams.
- Provide training to end users for general use of PCs, to proper
use of our in-house applications.
- Maintains detailed documentation of your local infrastructure;
from the basic software/hardware to copper/fiber wiring diagrams in
- Interacts with internal users to provide daily support of
operations with warehouse management systems, transportation
management systems, Time & Attendance, Label, Reporting, and
in-house ancillary applications. People must get paid, and you help
make sure they can.
- Follow standard desktop support procedures. (IT Support: Sure,
I can help, did you reboot your computer? Haha)
- Performs replacements/upgrades of equipment based on product
lifecycle or business growth. Facilitates purchasing of computer
hardware and software as needed.
- Coordinate and supervise outside service providers
(vendors/contractors) as needed.
- Follows ITIL framework / best practices.
- Allocate 15% - 25% of time to working with Corporate IS team.
Because we are awesome and who wouldnt want to hang with us!
- Attends operational/project meetings as needed. This is where
we all get to Geek out and talk shop.
- Travel as needed between multiple sites (25% - 50%). Check out
our website and learn how huge we are and all the places you can
travel or relocate to, if you so desire to move one day.
- You cant be a clock watcher in the IT world. Although its not
ideal, we also know the world cant function without technology. We
are essential. There may be times we need off-hours support and
youre the person that will get called on. But we appreciate you and
dont want you to become the 24/7 helpline. We created a rotating
on-call schedule and you get to be a part of that team.
- And, because we know that you are going to be awesome, we might
be able to assign other duties your way giving you the opportunity
to expand and grow within your career.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing technical support to
- Experience with systems change management processes
- Working knowledge of process management and the project
management life cycle
These are areas that move you up the application process but should
not hold you back from applying. We want applicants that have a
strong desire to learn and join our industry.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems? Have it or not, we
always take into consideration your experience and abilities.
- Industry certifications (CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, EXIN/ITIL,
- Experience in multi-site warehousing/distribution/fulfillment
operations including Fulfillment, Warehouse Management Systems,
scanning and labeling equipment
- Experience with business intelligence software and time &
- Experience with ticketing systems.
Want to know more? Apply now!
Must be legal to work in the US.
Keywords: Saddle Creek Logistics Services, Reading , Technical Services Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Myerstown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!