SAP WM / MM Logistics Analyst
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As innovators of premium baby gear with a timeless style, Nuna
is a Global Brand, growing exponentially in the U.S. Market.Our
corporate office is nestled in scenic Berks County, PA, within a
mile of turnpike exit 298. Our quiet location promises the luxuries
of a low-stress commute, a 360 view of nature, and a sweet summer
lunch barbecue spot. Like our high-quality baby gear products, our
health and welfare benefits are superior, boasting an onsite
state-of-the-art gym facility coupled with a $0 Copay / $0
Deductible Medical & Prescription Plan Design and a 401(k) with 6%
Employer Match.We are currently seeking an SAP WM / MM Logistics
Analyst to be is responsible for Warehouse and Materials Management
functionality within SAP and associated applications and tools.
This position will be gathering business requirements and design,
developing, implementing, and supporting SAP and related process
solutions with a focus on warehousing functions (receiving,
shipping, purchasing, and inventory), as well as material
management.Major Duties & ResponsibilitiesCollaboration:
- Business partner to plant leadership, warehouse management, and
- Work closely with ABAP Developers or software solutions vendors
- Participate in the regular DEV and QAS refreshes with the
Global IT team.
- Manage and coordinate with Global IT transports in DEV, QAS,
and PRD clients.Execution:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception,
realization, and Go Live activities for all projects
- Plan, run and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal
and external clients
- Develop plans and processes to produce automation and
integrations with all required shipment carriers.
- Develop detailed functional specifications and test plans.
- Participate and take a leading role including a project
manager, if necessary, within the area of expertise of assigned SAP
- Act as the lead and subject matter expert in mobile device
processes.Testing, Support & Analysis:
- Provide business system analysis and process design expertise
within the warehousing and materials management function, and turn
requirements into system solutions
- Assist in defining the scope of a project/opportunities,
estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and
technical performance optimization
- Perform SAP MM/WM and other system configurations as required
to support functional requirements.
- Test systems and processes for enhancements and projects
- Create labels based on customer's shipping requirement
- Understanding of integration and relationship between SAP and
3rd Party Applications, such as Ship ERP.
- Manage and control the implementation of changes without
- Create documentation for business processes and train users on
new processes, functionality, reports, and transactions.
- Provide functional support and troubleshooting for production
issues while working closely with business users.
- Analyze business issues, balancing competing needs and
priorities to develop business solutions.
- Support existing solutions and continuous process improvement
in the system and process.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, identify and test needed
modifications in existing custom data integration solutions to
evolving business needs.
- Prepare and maintain test data and test cases and perform
various tests using design documents.
- Maintain system documentation for all SAP instances and
- Monitor the ticketing systems and contribute as needed and/or
route the support call to the appropriate IT team member.This
position description is intended to provide a summary of the major
duties, tasks, and responsibilities of this position and shall not
be considered an exhaustive listing of all work
requirements.Requirements & QualificationsExperience, Knowledge &
- Five (5)+ years of IT experience in a corporate environment
supporting SAP WM/MM projects.
- Expert knowledge of SAP WM and MM configuration.
- Possess advanced overall SAP product and technical knowledge
and have the ability to share expertise across the
- Familiar knowledge of the following ERP modules: SD and FI
- Extensive functional understanding of warehousing best
practices, and an ability to implement them in software
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP methodology,
principles, theories, concepts, and techniques; and leadership
skills including planning, scheduling, and coordinating work
assignments to meet project milestones or established completion
- In-depth understanding of SAP functional modules of MM/WM.
- Knowledge of ABAP programming is a plus, as well as RF
functionality or similar technologySkills & Knowledge
- Possess a customer-first mindset.
- Must possess the ability to follow best practices regarding
best practices, documentation, and unit testing.
- Strong teamwork approach to problem-solving with the ability to
make sound, independent decisions based on functional expertise and
- Ability to provide leadership, support, communication, and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot and problem
solve beyond routine issues.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and
- Must possess the ability to contribute to the development of
new processes, as well as effectively identify, analyze, and
resolve highly complex technical issues.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to learn new technologies
and processes quickly.
- Ability to produce high-quality work with limited oversight
- B.A. / B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
or related field.Other
- Ability to work extended hours to meet critical business needs;
may include nights and weekends.
- Travel: up to 15% domestic and international travel as business
needs warrant.Applicants must be currently authorized to work in
the United States on a full-time basis.
Keywords: Nuna, Reading , SAP WM / MM Logistics Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Morgantown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!