Posted on: January 16, 2020
At Harvest, our mission is to improve people's lives through the
goodness of cannabis and our vision is to create the most valuable
cannabis company in the world. We fulfill our purpose by creating
life-enhancing experiences in the communities we serve, navigating
our business lines with excellence and dedicating ourselves to
shaping the future of cannabis.-- Our team connects with others,
enlightening and empowering. We are looking for leaders who are
inspired by our ideals and wish to grow with us as we continue our
national expansion. While we are one of the largest multi-state
operators in the country, we still operate with a startup mentality
and prioritize execution in addition to strategy and ideation.--If
you value improving lives, joining the fastest growing and most
unique industry in the world and establishing yourself as a leader
in the space, we'd like to learn more about you.WHY HARVEST The
Harvest Way is defined by our people. We seek individuals who are
genuine, dedicated to shaping the cannabis industry, accountable
with a strong sense of integrity, and who are driven to make an
impact. We are committed to our values and have created a culture
of trust which emphasizes working hard, but we also remember to
have fun. Here are a few more reasons why Harvest is a great place
- Competitive pay and total compensation packages
- Attractive benefits and incentive stock option plan
- Paid time off and employee rewards
- Professional growth and employee engagement initiatives
- A leading company in the fast-growing cannabis industry whose
core business improves lives We believe in building a diverse team,
and we strive to make our company a welcoming space where everyone
can make an impact on Harvest's success. We encourage talented
people from all backgrounds to join us. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES *As a Dispensary Associate, you will be assisting
patients by answering their questions, making them feel welcomed
and comfortable. Dispensary Associate is responsible for ringing up
patients, correctly inputting coupons and ensuring the patient has
the best experience possible to build positive patient
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful
- Processing transactions.
- Maintains quality customer service by establishing and
enforcing company standards and handling customer inquiries and
- Assist patients with choosing the right products according to
- Verify patient's allotment and ensure they are eligible to make
purchasing using the state system.
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development
- Adheres to all Medical Cannabis laws.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes team work.
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Experience in a retail or banking setting.
- Superior customer service skills and phone etiquette.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and
- Cash register experience with speed and accuracy.
- Experience frequently interacting with customers, fulfilling
customer requests and addressing customer issues, questions, or
- Ability to handle a busy atmosphere.
- Strong organizational skills.
- --Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications.
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively
influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all
levels in the organization.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high
stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a
situation requires it.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50
pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
- Throughout extended periods, must be capable of sitting,
squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the
work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for
extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and
through written media.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and
offer the same to others in the department.
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they're completed
effectively the first time.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation and
valid driver's license.
- If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be
flexible with schedule.
- Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low
temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations,
water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other
volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is desirable.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required. *The above
requirements describe the general nature and level of work only.--
They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities,
duties, and skills.-- Other duties may be added, and this job
description may be amended at any time. Required experience,
training, or educational requirements shall be as indicated or as
deemed acceptable by Harvest management.*Harvest is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants requiring reasonable
accommodation and/or interview process should notify HR at (see
Keywords: Harvest, Reading , Dispensary Associate, Other , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!