Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Inventory Worker - Material Handler2nd Shift:--12 AM -
9--AMLocation: PA-MIDDLETOWNPay Rate: $20.00/HR.Start :----ASAP
---7/21/21--Description/Details:The Package Handler is responsible
for loading/unloading packages onto or from appropriate trailer by
scanning, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling packages up to
75--pounds in weight in a safe and efficient manner.--Required to
read labels, verify numbers, memorization and carrying out
instructions and working rapidly for long periods of time.--Most
tasks are well defined and require general judgment or
interpretation. This position requires a moderate level of
- Responsible for loading/unloading packages onto/off appropriate
trailer by scanning, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling
packages up to 75--lbs. in weight in a safe and efficient
- Required to read labels, verify numbers, and carry out work
instructions while achieving required productivity metrics.
- General housekeeping tasks including sweeping, unpacking, and
"detrashing" of vehicles and/or shipments.
- Attend safety meetings as required and notify management
immediately of any unsafe working conditions.
- May assist in orientation of new hire package handlers.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED, and 1-2 years of related
- May require the ability to use PC and/or RF-based computer
systems to perform tasks
- Knowledge of loading/unloading trailers preferred.
- Must exhibit promptness and attention to detail
- Contributes to a safe working environment
- Complete assigned tasks in a reasonable amount of time with a
high level of accuracy
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team playerPhysical--Requirements:
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day--
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend,
stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.If you are
interested in applying for one of these fantastic opportunities,
please submit a copy of your resume directly to
MATJ079@kellyservices.com and I will contact you right away to
discuss.-- Thank you in advance.--Why Kelly--?As a worker today,
it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for
opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going
on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we
employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support,
guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you
may have never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Reading , Material Handler, Other , Middletown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!