Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly is now hiring in Reedsville PA a--plant administrative
specialist who will be--responsible for providing general
administrative support to the plant Human Resources, Technical,
Engineering and Quality departments.Hours: M-F 8am to 5pmPay:
- Assists with answering main phone line, greeting and assisting
guests, vendors, and customers in the lobby.
- Reconciles hourly associate payroll timesheets within the
timekeeping system, including accurate recording of absences,
vacation, holiday hours, etc.
- Reviews and audits bi-weekly hourly payroll reports to ensure
accuracy and submits for processing.
- Reconciles temp associate payroll timesheets within the
timekeeping system. Reviews and submits weekly reports to
- Handles data entry into HRIS system, as directed by the HR
Specialist, including completion, submittal, and filing of required
- Files all confidential HR documents in employee files.
- Supports the coordination of employee relations events.
- Assists with coordination and implementation of safety related
tasks and initiatives.
- Supports the screening, recruiting and onboarding process for
- Assists and/or redirects employees with general questions.
- Performs the function of Engineering Assistant in his/her
- Provides support and assistance to the
Technical/Engineering/Quality team to include requisitions, work
instruction creation and administrative tasks associated with
Epicor and Mattec.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Key Qualifications
- Minimum five years of administrative support experience in a
fast-paced environment, with a thorough knowledge of office
procedures and administrative support practices.
- Excellent computer skills, to include MS Office and other PC
- Experience in administrative HR.
- The ability to work with and maintain information of a highly
confidential and sensitive nature
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.For
IMMEDIATE consideration, . . .Please submit resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mary at 859-818-0178If you would
like to set up a phone interview click on the following
Kelly--?As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We
know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the
440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means
getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take
your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities
in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Reading , HR Assistant, Other , Reedsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!