Fork Lift Operator
Company: Champion Home Builders
Posted on: June 10, 2021
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary: Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near
plant, yard, or work site by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned. May be required to perform
non-receiver duties on a temporary basis.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain
materials or containers to be moved.
- Opens containers. Loads and unloads materials onto or from
pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing,
or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area
in a timely manner to assist production team in meeting production
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to
destination or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved
or handled on daily production sheet.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks
information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Loads truck for Industrial Truck Operator.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have a great work ethic
- Must foster a safe work environment at all times
- Must live the Champion Operating Principles
- Previous Fork Lift Operator experience desired
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment desired
- Must have a current Fork Lift Certification.
- May need a current Tow Motor License if involved in moving
trucks on plant site.
Champion Home Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Champion Home Builders, Reading , Fork Lift Operator, Other , Liverpool, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!