Company: Supportive Concepts for Families
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Full Time Facilities Manager Apis Services Berks County
Apis Services seeks a Full-Time Facilities Manager in Berks
County to accountable for ensuring that the operational,
maintenance, security and cleanliness needs organization-wide are
met and maintained.
Perks and Benefits:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time employees!
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training is available
- And much more!!
- Supervise facility operation, maintenance, and construction
work ensuring that buildings remain in a good state of repair.
- Responsible for employment decisions, evaluations, training,
and orientation of staff.
- Responsible for establishing policies and procedures for
- Supervise moving of computer related equipment and network
- Responsible for overseeing facility maintenance and
construction work, such as replacing lights, moving furniture or
equipment, and repairing building damage.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance program.
- Oversees heating and ventilation equipment to ensure
- Oversee and maintain all security related equipment, cameras,
monitors, motion detectors and delayed egress equipment as well as
the telephone system, cell phones and pagers, and network equipment
- Consult with outside contractors, considers cost/value factors
and evaluates quality of repairs made by contractors.
- Supervise the upkeep of the grounds including weather-related
- Assist with on-site inspections of properties with various
- Coordination of motor pool and maintenance of vehicles and
scheduling of vehicles for routine service and inspection.
- Responsible for the budget process of applicable departments;
monitor and approve related invoices per budget and purchase
- Coordinate purchase, inventory control and distribution of
supplies to various departments and support special functions
including set-up, clean up and rental items as needed.
- Coordinate maintenance staff availability to respond to
emergencies during non-business hours.
- Possess a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED with some
vocational-type courses and/or a demonstrated variety of
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Requires strong planning and organizational ability as well as
good verbal and written communication skills.
Additional Requirements: The candidate must pass a Criminal
Record History Clearance, FBI and Child Abuse History Clearance, as
well as possess a valid PA Driver's License. The candidate must
pass a Physical & Drug Screening & possess the ability to attend
and successfully complete all sponsored trainings. We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity.
Apis Services and its family of affiliates, provides supporting
services to an array of non-profit, public charity organizations
including, but not limited to, human services, behavior health, and
intellectual development disability agencies. The organizations
that we support are expanding rapidly and continue to further their
missions by providing person directed, community based services to
individuals and their family members living with behavioral health,
intellectual and/or development disabilities.
Apis Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply online
Keywords: Supportive Concepts for Families, Reading , Facilities Manager, Other , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!