At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world.
The Aerospace, Defense & Marine Business Unit is a $1.1 billion
business with over 6000 employees and over 20 manufacturing sites,
primarily in the U.S. and Europe.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Finance Manager on our
Financial Planning & Analysis team headquarters in Harrisburg, PA.
This Commercial Finance Manager is responsible for overall AD&M
booking and billing forecast and analysis, market and competitive
intelligence, supporting the sales & marketing team, and managing
credit and bad debt control.
This position reports directly to the FP&A Director for
AD&M, and dotted line support AD&M Sales and Marketing VP.
It is a highly visible role, which includes a lot of direct
interaction with the Business GM and CFO, while also has a very
high exposure to Segment finance leadership team.
- Responsible for monthly financial closing & forecasting for
AD&M booking and billing with a concise analysis to explain the
key drivers for variance.
- Responsible for the quarterly commitment forecast on booking
and billing with a clear linkage to how it performs against end
- Play a critical role in business growth target setting in
annual Operating Budget (Business Outlook) and 5-year Strategic
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities on weekly
basis, provide recommendation on necessary actions needed to
achieve the commitment forecast.
- Manage Sales & Marketing functional spend, including labor cost
and marketing spend through budget setting, monthly/quarterly spend
management and identify cost actions where necessary.
- Partner with BU HR team to design the Sales Incentives Plan
(SIP) and manage it on quarterly basis through necessary accrual
- Lead and publish analysis on key competitors and customers
analysis on quarterly basis.
- Manage customer credit limits, drive accounts receivables
improvement and bad debt clearance.
- Lead the TEOA-F activities in AD&M finance organization as
the Site Leader.
- Any ad-hoc analysis to support business decision-making.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business or Economics. CPA and/or
MBA preferred but not required.
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility in Financial Planning and
Analysis function or in Commercial analytics area, strategy or
commercial experience is a plus.
- Growth mind-set, with a balance of short-term and long-term
- Experience on external market research on customer, industry
- Ideal candidate would have a working knowledge of, or minimally
a familiarity with, TE's key financial and statistical databases
and reporting tools, including SAP and TED
- Proficiency in data analysis tools, such as Tableaux or Power
BI, and thinkcell. Super user of Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skill, highly self-motivated, a true
business partner to business functional lead and senior management
- Has a mind of continuous improvement everywhere.
Building Effective Teams
Managing and Measuring Work
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader
creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our
broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the
harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation,
industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data
communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees,
including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in
approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION
COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment
to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are
comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take
a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Middletown, PA, US, 17057
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: 66655
Function: Finance & Accounting