Highway Project Manager/Engineer NC421
Company: Century Engineering
Location: New Cumberland
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Century Engineering - New Cumberland, PA Office
Century Engineering, Inc. is a multidisciplinary professional
services firm offering a broad range of services to include
consulting, engineering, environmental, planning, design and
construction throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. With a dedicated
staff of over 500 technical and administrative personnel, we
provide our clients with quality, innovative and value-added
professional services in many specialized areas. Orientated around
its employees first, Century provides competitive salaries and an
excellent comprehensive benefits package which includes a 401k
retirement plan, paid holidays, paid leave time and various
employee perks and discounts. In addition to offering a challenging
and diverse work environment, Century's culture encourages
community service, continued learning, personal growth and fun!
Century is seeking a motivated individual who desires increasing
responsibilities in managing projects and business development in
Century's New Cumberland office location. The successful candidate
will be expected to: manage multiple highway and transportation
design projects and develop project schedules and budgets;
supervise design staff and provide quality assurance for meeting
design criteria and regulatory requirements; assist in development
of Statements of Interest, Technical Proposals and Presentations;
and be responsible for coordination with clients, subconsultants,
other government and regulatory agencies.
- Candidates must be capable of working on multiple projects in a
fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a
- A working knowledge of Federal, State and local jurisdiction
permitting regulations is required.
- Experience with project delivery of State Agency Transportation
- Experience with project delivery of PennDOT and the
Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission projects preferred.
- Applicant must have a general understanding of design and plan
preparation using GEOPAK and/or Microstation V8i and be proficient
in MS Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with environmental permitting requirements and
- Familiarity with traffic engineering aspects, such as traffic
studies, crash studies, traffic signal plans, signing and pavement
marking plans, and traffic control plans.
- General knowledge of highway construction methods and ability
to manage the preparation of pre-bid construction schedules and
pre-bid construction cost estimates.
- Ability to manage others and facilitate teamwork.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and monitor design schedules and
- Job requires 8-15 years of experience in highway and
- BSCE from ABET accredited engineering program.
- EIT required with ability to obtain PE License (PA License
- Business Development experience.
- Experience with Eastern Pennsylvania Counties and
Municipalities a plus.
Century Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. Committed to employment equality,
employment selections and related decisions are made without regard
to sex, race, age, disability, genetic information, religion,
national origin, color, veteran status or any other protected
class. Century ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and
activities in accordance with all applicable laws and is committed
to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with disabilities. If a medical condition or disability
necessitates a reasonable accommodation for any party of this
application process, please contact email@example.com
or call 443-589-2400 (MD, DE, PA) 804-644-4600 (VA) and ask to
speak with a Human Resources representative.
Keywords: Century Engineering, Reading , Highway Project Manager/Engineer NC421, Other , New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!