Architectural Field Technician
Company: Larson Design Group Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Larson Design Group (LDG) is a growing, employee-owned (ESOP),
Architectural, Engineering, Planning, and Surveying firm with 13
office locations across Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, West
Virginia, Arizona and Florida. We are committed to the progress and
development of our company, employees, and community offering
growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits
- Performs building surveys, utilizing 3D Scanner for
- Point Cloud registration and integration into 3D models
- Ability to measure existing spaces with measurement tools.
- Ensure ADA compliance of the site parking and accessible
- Self-checks all work performed to ensure its accuracy prior to
turning it over to the supervisor or designee assigned to review
- Performs tasks within the assigned work-hour budget.
- Maintain documentation and project records.
- AutoCAD knowledge required, Revit preferred.
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting, Architecture or
- Architectural or Buildings Construction knowledge
- Frequent travel to job sites; can be local travel or extended
distances including airfare with possible overnight stays.
Larson Design Group is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: Larson Design Group Inc, Reading , Architectural Field Technician, Other , Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!