Strategic Account Support I
Company: Marco Technologies
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our
employees are "movers and shakers" and our company is always
striving to do what's right. Does this sound like a culture you
want to be a part of? We're hiring a new team member to help take
Marco's technology further - working full-time, Monday - Friday,
More about us. We do it all - from copy and print solutions to
IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople
with 750+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have
offices in 12 states and service nationally.
Join our growing team. You won't regret it.
The Strategic Accounts Support I is responsible for planning,
executing and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and
within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating
the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or
consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The
Strategic Accounts Support I will define the assigned projects'
objectives and oversee quality control through its life cycle. The
Strategic Accounts Support I will also be responsible for providing
account management including coordination of internal analytical,
strategic and technical resources to meet client's need and
expectations while creating and maintaining a mutually beneficial
partnership for Marco and the client.
- Plan the project in order to accomplish its goals or produce
the deliverables required within constraints such as time, cost and
agreed quality standards.
- Continuously monitor progress in terms of the status of the
plan, budget and profitability and report back to the project team,
management and the client or the funding organization weekly.
- Coordinate schedules and activities, check orders and track
progress and results of projects.
- Partner with Sales Representatives to complete statements of
- Communicate expectations for implementation and solution with
- Conduct on-site client visits to perform and/or oversee
discovery process .
- Identify, log, analyze and manage potential and actual issues
and risks. Take corrective action to reduce risks that might impact
on scope, schedule, quality and cost .
- Identify and monitor where extra time or extra resources are
required and where efficiencies can be made. Recognize deviations
and act accordingly to achieve desired objectives.
- Manage and coordinate work or parts of the work completed by
third party contractors or consultants.
- Bring the project to a close including but not limited to
obtaining client acceptance on end of project and ensuring project
requirements are achieved in a timely fashion and within budget
- Possess a working knowledge of the technology being used in
order to conduct training and understand requests coming from
specialists and technical staff to evaluate what is reasonable or
- Follow structure for project documentation and validate that
all client documentation requirements have been met at the close of
- Proactively analyze client utilization needs, challenges and
contract profitability trends on an ongoing basis.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in assigned client accounts, including establishment of
expectations and ongoing consultation to improve experience while
maintaining efficient and repeatable service practices.
- Prepare account analysis and customized reports for sales
resources and clients.
- Conduct regular account review meetings with clients at client
locations to communicate account information such as statistics,
metrics, financials and utilization and make recommendations for
- Work closely with sales and service leadership or other
resources to ensure on-going client retention, effective problem
resolution to issues that arise and discuss contract change
- Strive to preserve and improve overall contract profitability
through adjusting contract fees on designated schedule, updating
print allowances, providing recommendations for additional services
and ensuring non-covered services and/or exclusions are
- Manage existing client contract renewals and pricing
recommendations through partnership with sales team to re-sign
clients into new multi-year agreements proactively.
Required Qualifications:Associate's Degree and 2+ years of
experience or equivalent experience2+ years of previous related
experience.Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as
Office applications and project management tools.Ability to create
and use Gantt charts, spreadsheets or other appropriate tools to
manage people and tasks and keep up-to-date.
We're not just competitive when it comes to business tech -
we're also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our
benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also
have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match,
flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program,
employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short
and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits,
and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.
To apply (and to learn more about what makes us great), visit:
Keywords: Marco Technologies, Reading , Strategic Account Support I, Other , Middletown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!