Community Participation Instructor - Part Time - Mechanicsburg
Company: The Arc of Cumberland and Perry Counties
Posted on: June 11, 2021
The Arc of Cumberland and Perry Counties (CPARC) is seeking a
part-time Community Participation Instructor to work out of the
Center for Industrial Training facility in Mechanicsburg.
Instructors provide supervision, program participant activities
and instruction in program components. Some responsibilities
- Assists participants in community based activities such as
locating and using community resources.
- Assists participants in areas described in their Individual
Support Plan and/or Person Centered Plan.
- Assists participants to learn positive behaviors that maximize
their involvement in community activities and their interactions
- Conducts and coordinates recreation and training programs and
activities at the center.
- Works with team members with the following:
- Conducting needs assessments
- Providing training as indicated in plans
- Charting baselines and progress
- Periodic reporting of progress
Benefits: Part-time position starting at $12.96 per hour.
Dental, vision, retirement, life insurance, long-term disability
insurance, and 60 hours of paid time off during the first year.
Requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older. High School
Diploma or its equivalent required. Secondary education or
equivalent work experience in working with people who have
disabilities preferred. Must be physically able to care for the
participants in the program. Must possess a valid PA driver's
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: The Arc of Cumberland and Perry Counties, Reading , Community Participation Instructor - Part Time - Mechanicsburg, Other , Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!