Contingent Senior SAP / Middleware Developer (NAVSUP IBM)
Company: Imagine One
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Title: Senior SAP / Middleware Developer (NAVSUP IBM)
Job Code: 12080498
Job Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking a
Senior SAP / Middleware Developer "contingent" on approval of
candidates by the prime contractor and/or government client. This
position supports the US Navy in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, but
has the potential for remote support. As a Senior SAP / Middleware
Developer, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Participating in the technical design process with the
Integration Architect(s) and Functional Team on key integration
- Developing Integration applications as per the specifications
using the webMethods Integration Server software and JAVA core
- Unit testing code using SDLC standard methodologies.
- Developing programming specifications.
- Participating in all phases of system and integration
- Coordinating the delivery of quality artifacts across multiple
projects in a timely manner.
- Completing estimates and work plans with the assistance of more
senior team members as appropriate for design, development,
implementation and rollout tasks.
- Assisting other personnel on assignments including mentoring or
providing on-the-job training to more junior associates.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of IT experience, including 3-4
years of lifecycle experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Must have implemented 3 major data warehouses from concept to
implementation with hands-on technical experience.
- Previous Federal experience.
- Expert level knowledge of Software AG webMethods 9.x
Integration Server and related technologies.
- Experience documenting and communicating integration designs
aligned to business requirements.
- Experience designing queries and working with standard
object/relational databases such as Oracle MS SQL.
- Experience with Source control/Bug Tracking/Automated Build
tools Jira and Jenkins; Software AG webMethods Integration Server
performance tuning experience a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of SOAP REST JMS architecture Concepts and
- Strong knowledge of web services security.
- Strong knowledge of Java SE, Java EE, XML, XML Schema, XSD,
XSLT/XPath, and JSON technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering, Math, Business or other related scientific or
An additional 4 years of demonstrated middleware or equivalent
experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active DoD Secret clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive
salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K
savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing
Master's degree); employee training, development and education
programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much
- Imagine One "Contingent" offers for employment may stipulate
that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment
between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of
contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and
mayalso include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e.,
the position still being available after negotiations with the
Government; final approval of your qualifications by the
Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a
DoD security clearance).
Keywords: Imagine One, Reading , Contingent Senior SAP / Middleware Developer (NAVSUP IBM), Other , Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!