S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end
mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched
bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and
large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled
tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and
West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market
sector and facility type.
Job Title: Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for creating job
schedules, coordinating the delivery of tools and fabrications,
identifying and managing the personnel assigned to each project,
and tracking labor efficiency. In addition, the individual will be
responsible for representing the company at job progress meetings
and initiating change orders.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accurately define project requirements.
- Create job schedules.
- Coordinate the delivery of tools and fabrication.
- Identify and manage the personnel assigned to each project and
track their labor efficiency.
- Represent the company at job progress meetings.
- Initiate change orders as needed.
- Complete contract progress billings as required.
- Estimate remaining "cost-to-complete" for monthly WIP
- Manage the day-to-day operations of assigned projects to ensure
they are completed on time and on budget.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients on assigned
- Work with clients to brainstorm creative solutions to problems
to ensure their needs are met through our customized
- Monitor assigned projects following established guidelines to
ensure they are completed as efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with team members regarding project needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Read and analyze job cost reports.
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from management.
- Assist with collections as required.
- Ability to read blueprints and work with design team.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education / Work Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in the fire protection
industry, estimating, project management is required. Extensive
knowledge of NFPA and industry standards is required. Bachelors
Degree in Construction Management or related field preferred.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word,
Excel, PowerPoint) applications is required.
The requirements listed below are representative of
characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels
of employee and management.
- Must prospect for sales.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed
Plans, and Programs.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.