Building Maintenance warehouse associate
Company: Weis Markets, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for picking and preparing items for delivery and
receiving inventory into warehouse. Drive single axle truck make
deliveries to stores and corporate locations and returns.
Responsible for picking orders, receiving items, and maintaining
correct inventory status. Will be responsible for maintaining the
cleanliness of company warehouse and equipment. Will provide
support for Building Maintenance Technicians and maintenance tasks
- Maintain and safely operate company owned equipment used in the
department, i.e. material handling equipment, tools, systems,
- Work with other departments and stakeholders regarding surplus
assets needs in the construction of new stores, remodels and
- Fulfill work order requests for the pick up and delivery of
- Perform assigned work to completion, or as instructed.
- Conduct himself/herself according to company policies,
standards, and criteria
- High school diploma (or the equivalent) and first hand
knowledge of the construction trades.
- Required computer skills: Lotus Notes.
- Must be able to climb, stoop, or crawl to find and record
information on equipment tags.
- Ability to lift moderate parts cartons and other packages and
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must possess a valid drivers license and able to drive
throughout PA, MD, NJ, NY, WV, DE, and VA. Prefer CDL.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment such as
fork trucks and both manual and electric pallet jacks.
Keywords: Weis Markets, Inc., Reading , Building Maintenance warehouse associate, Other , Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!