Director, EPC Business Development
Company: WorleyParsons Ltd
Posted on: June 13, 2021
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have
already achieved many industry firsts. And we've broken several
records along the way.
We're excited about the challenges ahead as the energy
transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there's never been a more
rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's
no barrier to your potential career success.
We are seeking to fill Director of EPC (Engineering, Procurement
and Construction) Business Development positions in our North
America Services Business. This position has responsibility for the
successful development of new and existing business to customers
and interfaces with key stakeholders in our organization, including
Executive Management, Operational Managers and Functional
As our ideal candidate for this dynamic and rewarding role, your
responsibilities will consist of the following tasks:
- Identify, develop and maintain key long term customer and key
partner relationships while cultivating new client contacts
- Establish an understanding of customer decision makers,
strategies, objectives, drivers and buying habits
- Develop and implement customer management / communication plans
across multiple levels of their organizations
- Maintain intelligence on market conditions, costing, and trends
through industry relationships, research, and active engagement in
industry associations and events. Identify how they impact our
customers, and our current and future business
- Input into business strategy and planning to support
- Identify prospects, key pursuits, and prospect and sales
strategies that support internal business plans and objectives
- Develop and lead the pursuit and proposal process, engaging
Operations to leverage Worley global breadth and depth of
- Opportunity identification and definition
- Pursuit winning strategy development, including joint venture /
- Proposal development
- Commercial and contractual terms
- Proposal presentations
- Contract negotiations
- Measure and seek opportunities to increase existing customer
- Accept revenue and margin targets/expectations as part of
measured Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Alignment with Worley values, drivers, and commitment to
- Strategic thinker who can develop and implement complex pursuit
- Degree in engineering or a related field or applicable
discipline, or equivalent / relevant experience
- Self-motivated with ability to manage multiple simultaneous
- Team player with ability to proactively manage and collaborate
across a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural organization
- Willingness to travel on occasion for business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Considerable relevant experience within the Power, Energy,
and/or Infrastructure Sectors.
- Proven relevant sales experience is a must
- Experience with industrial Combined Heat & Power, Renewable
Energy Projects and Systems, Micro-grids, and Power & Transmission
Systems highly desired.
- Exhibit leadership and commitment to meet the Worley vision of
"Zero harm to people and assets, and zero environmental
- Meet the OneWay expectations by applying the appropriate
policies, standards, procedures and guidelines and fulfilling the
role and responsibilities outlined in the OneWay guidelines.
- Understand and support the underlying expectations of
Worley will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits
package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working
environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects
within the United States and on a global scale.
When you join Worley, you'll join an equal opportunity employer
that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and
that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications
from a diverse population of people that reflect the range of
countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations. Our
people are at the heart of our processes - we value everyone's
personal wellbeing and contributions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and
experience will be contacted directly.
Please note: No agency representation or submissions will be
recognized for this vacancy.
Keywords: WorleyParsons Ltd, Reading , Director, EPC Business Development, Other , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!