Assistant Jr High Girls Soccer Coach
Company: Hempfield School District
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Assistant Junior High Girls' Soccer Coach
Job Summary: As a staff member of the athletic program, under
the direction of the head coach, the assistant coach will supervise
all training, practices, and instructional sessions; performance
and conduct of athletes; assist in the cultivation and maintaining
of a positive team culture and providing a positive experience for
the student-athletes, and fulfill such other duties associated with
the team and athletes as the head coach may assign.
- Part-time, no benefits
- Starting salary - Step 1 - $3,019
- Experience will be considered in setting salary
- High school diploma or equivalent necessary
- High school junior high level coaching in the direct sport
- Evidence of effective leadership of a scholastic squad
(varsity, JV, junior high) preferred
- Ability to articulate vision for building/enhancing the
scholastic program, including effective collaboration with
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Submission of a pre-employment medical examination
- Current PA Criminal History background check
- Current Federal Criminal background check
- Current Child Abuse background check
Interested candidates should submit an online application.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: June 6, 2021 (applications will not be accepted after
Keywords: Hempfield School District, Reading , Assistant Jr High Girls Soccer Coach, Other , Landisville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!