Company: Great Dane
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for preventive,
predictive, inspection and repair service to manufacturing
equipment and facilities. He or she is responsible to diagnose,
trouble shoot, and determine root cause of malfunctions. He or she
also participates in process improvement, change over on production
line and relevant plant-wide initiatives.
Key Responsibilities (Maintenance Technician 1):
- Diagnose, trouble-shoot, test and otherwise assess machines and
equipment to determine root cause of malfunctions. Technician 1
must be able to effectively conduct this function on basic
electrical components and on mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic,
blast and spray-paint systems.
- Safely gain access to internal parts of mechanical, electrical,
pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Perform preventative and repair services on equipment within
- Perform preventative and repair services on facilities of the
establishment (septic, lighting, grounds, etc.)
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of
- Read and interpret schematics / blueprints/ technical drawings
as it relates to equipment, tooling and fixtures within scope.
- Set up and operate machining tools (lathe, grinder, drills,
presses and milling equipment) to repair or fabricate machine
parts, jigs, fixtures and tools.
- Fabricates and repairs structures of the facility. Effective
mig welding skill may be a requirement.
- Perform preparatory operations for safe and efficient
completion of service such as Hot Work Program and Energy Control
- Log service transactions timely and correctly.
- Perform all functions of "Tool Room Attendant" and
"Utility/Tooling/ Fixtures" technicians within scope.
Keywords: Great Dane, Reading , Maintenance Technician, Other , Danville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!