Program Coordinator - Pine Drive
Location: Chester Springs
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CareLink Community Support Services has a current opening for a
Program Coordinator at our new Pine Drive Program in Chester
As we celebrate over 60 years of service, CareLink Community
Support Services has been dedicated to helping people with
disabilities to live in the community with dignity and independence
since 1959. Our rehabilitation services and professional staff
provide the supports that people with serious mental illness,
physical disabilities and other developmental challenges need to be
active, productive members of their communities.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for providing assistance
to the Program Supervisor in all areas of the program, and daily
supervision of the program in the absence of the Program
Supervisor, or at the direction of the Program Supervisor. The
position is responsible for implementation of agency mission,
values and goals, and will be responsible for oversight of recovery
planning, progress reporting and record keeping. This position also
requires incorporating experience, knowledge and expertise into the
position in a responsible, professional manner.
- Medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, 403(b),
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Long term disability coverage, employee assistance
- Basic life insurance, and basic AD&D coverage at no cost to
- Voluntary, employee paid, benefit plans including short term
disability, supplemental life insurance and AD&D.
- Critical illness and accident coverage are also available.
- Provide leadership and supervision to all staff by providing
instruction, leadership, example, and suggestions as
- Ensure coverage for each shift through various means: asking
on-duty employees to remain, calling staff roster, etc.
- Provide adequate information exchange at end of shift with
on-coming supervisor or staff.
- Plan shift operations of the site including shift assignments,
reporting all problems to the Program Supervisor.
- Assist in providing an orientation for new employees in
agency's and facility's philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Participate in performance reviews for employee introductory,
annual and interim evaluations.
- Participate in development and training of staff to improve
quality of services provided to consumers.
- Participate in and assume leadership role during staff meetings
and training programs.
- Provide coverage at site when needed.
- Report all concerns regarding staff to Program Supervisor.
- Attend and participate in supervision.
- Coordinate referral and intake process as directed.
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessments of program
participant's strengths, interests, and areas needing
- Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of
goal plans and treatment interventions.
- Coordinate the orientation of new program participants, take
inventory of all personal items upon admission, and conduct
introductions to staff and consumers.
- Coordination of all program participant appointments.
- Assist consumers in planning, coordination, and implementation
of daily, evening, and weekend social and recreational
- Participate in the development of individual service plans
designed to improve the social and self care skills of program
- Assess, teach, supervise and evaluate staff on an on going
basis regarding their work on individual service plans.
- Attend monthly case management meetings when appropriate.
- Coordinate site meetings.
- Review all documentation generated during the shift to ensure
that work is accurate, complete and finished in a timely
- Monitor medication of all consumers as prescribed and document
as required. Report all medication errors to Program
- Prepare program participant's progress reports and other
reports as required.
- Serve as a liaison with outside agencies and individuals as
- Execute professional daily progress notes, log book entries and
other related paperwork as required.
- Assist with payroll processing as necessary.
- Participate in on-call rotation as necessary.
- Respond appropriately to emergency situations.
- Transport clients as necessary/appropriate.
- Perform job within framework of agency, site and professional
- Participate in staff meetings and training programs.
Please visit our website to apply online at:
CareLink Community Support Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and will not practice or permit discrimination in
employment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin,
age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual
orientation or gender identity.
Keywords: Carelink, Reading , Program Coordinator - Pine Drive, Other , Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!