PT Sales Associate-050- $250 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: Weis Markets, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Weis Markets provides many career opportunities at all levels.
We are known for internal promotions and career pathing from all
positions. The sales associate is the foundation of those positions
within the store. We look to train our associates in a variety of
areas, and then to specialize in others with appropriate company
provided training. For example, a new hire can specialize as a
cashier, a grocery associate, a deli associate or any other
position of need in the store. The specific area of need and your
interest will be discussed during the interview process with the
Basic Job Expectations:
Is responsible for delivering superior customer service in a
variety of departments. Smiles and greets customers, answers
questions, does suggestive selling, handles special requests,
resolves customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner.
Ensures that merchandise is in stock, fresh, in saleable
condition and properly priced with the correct signage. Handles
spoiled and damaged product or product that is close to expiration
according to company policy. Removes product that should not be
- May assist in the production of deli, meat, bakery and other
fresh departments. Complies with company and legal regulations
regarding food and human safety.
4.Follows cleaning and sanitation guidelines to ensure that work
areas, equipment, display cases, etc. are well maintained, clean
and that health and OSHA requirements are met.
Will help to properly stock merchandise and fill shelves. Helps
minimize losses by reporting problems or damages to merchandise.
Ensures proper use and care of equipment.
Has responsibility for running a cash register which may include
purchase transactions, refunds, gift cards, lottery, pharmacy,
tobacco, wine and beer.
- May also be called upon to assist in all departments
Regularly required to do the following activities:
- Walk about.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Stand dynamically for long periods without a break.
- Stand statically for long periods without a break.
- Maintain balance while walking, standing, crouching, or
- Twist upper torso.
- Reach up and out with hands and arms.
- Lift up to (20) pounds and carry a distance of twenty (20) feet
(may vary by department)
- Push and/or pull up to twenty (20) pounds a distance of twenty
(20) feet. (may vary by department)
- Talk and hear; verbally express ideas and impart information or
- Use hands to finger, handle, and/or feel; the ability to pick,
pinch with fingers, seize, hold, grasp or turn with hands, and
perceive attributes of objects and materials, such as size, shape,
temperature, or texture, by touching with fingertips.
Keywords: Weis Markets, Inc., Reading , PT Sales Associate-050- $250 SIGN ON BONUS, Other , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!