Company: The High Companies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and
extended stay hotels across three states: PA, NJ, & NY. We strive
to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall
If you're looking for a career that offers growth opportunities
and values its coworkers, then join our growing Housekeeping team!
In this role you could be working at one of the following
Mechanicsburg, PA based properties; Hampton Inn by Hilton,
TownePlace Suites by Marriott and Homewood Suites by Hilton.
Members of our Housekeeping team will be responsible for
performing routine duties to ensure the high standards of
cleanliness and service for the hotel and the brand. Housekeepers
should take pride in providing exceptional guest experiences by
ensuring the hotel guest rooms and common are properly cleaned and
maintained. Housekeeping team members could spend their days in
various areas of the housekeeping department including laundry,
common area cleaning and room cleaning. No prior housekeeping
experience is required! We are willing to train candidates who
demonstrate the aptitude to learn our type of work.
Starting at $13.29/hour!
Weekends include a $1 extra an hour shift premium!
Areas of responsibility for our housekeepers include:
- Cleaning the guest rooms and common areas according to brand
standards in the allotted amount of time
- Vacuum carpet and furniture
- Clean and dust furniture
- Clean kitchenettes and wash the dishes in suites
- Change bed linens
- Cleans the guest room bathroom
- Cleaning high touch areas of the hotel to meet brand COVID-19
- Assists in the laundry room: washing, drying, folding and
- Maintains linen cart and ensures supplies are neat and
- Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following
educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED)
- The ability to work in both a team environment and
- The ability to support any property owned by High Hotels, Ltd.
in the Mechanicsburg, PA area
- Availability to work weekends and holidays is required.
Working for The High Companies:
At High Hotels coworker are a high priority! The belief is as
strong today as it was when the the High Companies were founded
over 80 years ago.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision
available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular
full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary
date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Bonus programs - for all housekeeping and front desk
- Worldwide travel discounts
- Fun working environment! We feel that work should be fun and
the management teams do all they can to promote a fun working
Keywords: The High Companies, Reading , Housekeeper, Other , Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!