Water Wastewater Project Manager
Company: Larson Design Group Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Larson Design Group (LDG) is a growing, employee-owned (ESOP),
Architectural, Engineering, Planning, and Surveying firm with 12
office locations across Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, West Virginia
and Arizona. We are committed to the progress and development of
our company, employees, and community offering growth
opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits package.
LDG is offering the following full-time opportunity in our
Harrisburg, PA office for a motivated, self-starter to join our
team and grow our business in this market. The candidate must be a
strong seller, have good connections in the local and regional
areas, be able to manage groups, and be entrepreneurial. The
Water/Wastewater Project Manager will lead a team in the Harrisburg
office that consists of engineers, designers and technicians. The
successful candidate will provide the department with resources and
technical guidance necessary for efficient, profitable, timely and
technical project execution.
- Observe new markets, transition prior and current relationships
and pursue new geographies.
- Implementation of yearly business goals as well as multi-year
Strategic Business plan for the Department.
- Provide Organizational development and team-building for
- Supervises/oversees team with responsibility for achievement of
sales, revenue and profit goals.
- Develop, establish and nurture partnerships with new and
- Develop and implement effective quality control
- Develop strategies to grow the Department in terms of total
revenue, profitability, service offerings, and geographic
- Initiate, support the preparation and review of proposals.
- Participate in interviews and presentations as applicable.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineer licensure or advanced degree
- 10+ years experience in Civil Engineering.
- Ability to review design calculations using engineering
formulas and methods.
- Ability to review documents and prepare cost estimates.
- Ability to manage multiple clients, tasks, and schedule
commitments is critical.
Larson Design Group is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: Larson Design Group Inc, Reading , Water Wastewater Project Manager, Other , Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!