Facilities Tech/Maintenance - Berks County
Company: Supportive Concepts for Families
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Apis Services is currently seeking qualified applicants for the
position of full-time Facilities/Maintenance Technician. The ideal
candidate will possess a knowledge and background in the areas of
property and building maintenance.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; technical specialty
- The preferred candidate will have an understanding of
residential carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and household
maintenance. HVAC knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge and experience in building and household maintenance,
building and household construction and repair, skilled maintenance
- Valid drivers license and must pass Criminal Record History
Clearance, FBI and Child Abuse History Clearance.
- The candidate must pass a Physical & Drug Screening & possess
the ability to attend and successfully complete all sponsored
- Excellent organization & communication skills
- Team Player
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB AND ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS
- Ensure proper maintenance of all operated premises with
- Complete routine maintenance and emergency repairs and
coordinate the use of vendors as needed
- Perform/assist with seasonal duties
- Painting as necessary and ensuring the safety of property
- Assist Facilities Director with special projects as assigned
and support organization with needs
- Report/coordinate any program concerns identified while on-site
to immediate supervisor and/or Executive Director
Who We Are: Apis Services and its family of affiliates, provides
supporting services to an array of non-profit, public charity
organizations including, but not limited to, human services,
behavior health, and intellectual development disability agencies.
The organizations that we support are expanding rapidly and
continue to further their missions by providing person directed,
community based services to individuals and their family members
living with behavioral health, intellectual and/or development
Apis Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply online
Keywords: Supportive Concepts for Families, Reading , Facilities Tech/Maintenance - Berks County, Other , Reading, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!