Mental Health Professional (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
Company: Community Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a
Certified B Corporation, as a School Based Mental Health
Professional (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT) for our
Outpatient Treatment Services in Hershey,
PA and find meaning in your work every day. This position
starts in the 21-22 school year in the Derry Township School
Services will be provided via telehealth or in-person depending
on the school district's status and clients' needs.
CSG is offering a $1,000 Sign-On-Bonus for this
position that will be paid after successful completion of 6 months
As a School Based Mental Health Professional,
you are responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic
services to individuals and their families in a variety of
settings. You will also:
- Provide treatment services to families including therapy,
skills training, and education designed to enable families to care
for their mentally ill or emotionally disturbed children in the
- Provide individual, family and/or group counseling services to
children, adolescents, and families.
- Participate actively in all relevant team, supervision, and
general staff meetings, to enhance the services of Community
This position offers:
- Full-Time 10-Month Position (40 hours per week) Monday to
Friday school hours.
- Summers off while growing your career at one of the largest
human service providers in PA.
- The opportunity to work with students K-12.
CSG offers Health Insurance &
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance -
Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- Master's or doctorate degree from an accredited college or
university in social work, counseling, psychology or a related
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker
(LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage
and Family Therapist (LMFT) or Licensed Psychologist.
- Experience working with children preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a
reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport
individual to appointments.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are
a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential
services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire
during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work
environment for our team.
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open
positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Keywords: Community Services Group, Inc., Reading , Mental Health Professional (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT), Other , Hershey, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!