Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?
Click "Apply" to get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva
Responsible for general housekeeping and cleanliness of packing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING.
OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
- Dry cleaning of production lines, machines, and floors using
vacuum, brooms, etc.
- Bale cardboard in warehouse area. All shifts
- Empty trash cans (shrink film and trash) and place in
- Scrape candy off floor and wet clean packing lines and floors
- Replace paper towels that are lying around.
- Collect Dunnage.
- Check cardboard cages prior to end of shift, if half full they
must be emptied. ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
- Relieve on packing and production lines as requested.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Train new employees as required.
- Comply with all safety policies, report safety violations, and
attend safety meetings.
- Report problems regarding food safety to supervisor or
- Responsible for keeping packing area clean.
- Perform other related work duties as requested by leader /
- Required to work until end of production shift daily.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out
detailed, but uninvolved written and oral instructions. Ability to
deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, use hand to finger, handle
objects, or tools or control. Reach with hands and arms, climb,
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and talk and hear. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral
vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly.
This position requires the ability to operate pallet hand
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be
filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited
resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms
to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to
hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written
search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole
property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through