POSITION TITLE: Order Selector
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Supervisor
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Committed to providing safe, efficient, and error-free selection
of product to be shipped to all locations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Must be able to pick a minimum number of cases per hour as
established by warehouse management.
2) Must be able to achieve 100% accuracy when selecting an
3) Every effort must be taken to maintain neat and clean
equipment after each use.
4) Maintain and enforce company standards as it relates to
general housekeeping in the warehouse.
5) Any damage to trailer, buildings, or other vehicles must be
6) Must be able to safely operate a power jack or tow motor.
7) Must be conscientious about stacking pallets and must follow
proper pallet wrapping procedures before a skid is loaded onto a
8) Maintain a neat appearance according to the company's dress
9) Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1) Must successfully complete power jack training course.
2) Must be able to work in a refrigerated or freezer environment
for the entire shift.
3) Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds at least seventy
percent (70%) of the time.
4) Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.