$1500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Reach out to support staff for more
*Specific requirements apply.
NOW ACCEPTING NEW GRADUATES!
Aveanna Healthcare remains focused on our mission of
caring for our medically fragile patients during the COVID-19
outbreak. Even in this tumultuous time, we continue to care, and we
continue to hire nurses. If you need shifts or work, we are here
for you. Our hearts remain focused on making a real difference for
kids, adults, and families. And our resolve has never been stronger
to keep our patients safe at home.
Registered Nurse (RN)
*Now Offering Paid Time Off (PTO) Benefits*
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home health care
company in the U.S., is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses (RN)
to provide skilled nursing care to patients in the home
setting. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted
by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Registered Nurse
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the
clinician will practice
- Must have at least 6 months of hands on nursing experience
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide in home nursing care to infants,
children, and adolescents
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- One to one patient care in a home environment
- Execution of physicians prescribed plan of care and compliant
documentation of care provided in system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Health, promotion, teaching, and training of family
Benefits of the Registered Nurse
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off Available*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic
charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
- Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Scheduling (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts;
- Paid Training & Continuous Professional Development
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees
Residing in California