Senior Manager, Digital Marketing - Web Content Management
Location: New Philadelphia
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping
the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better
products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest
portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies
solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products
limited only by imagination.
The Digital Marketing Center of Excellence team at Ansys leverages
world-class marketing technologies, data-driven insights and
exemplary teamwork - to not only help turn logical and fully
functional designs into working digital experiences but help to
shape the digital standards of our client facing experiences. The
Senior Manager of Web Content Management will create and manage
content for an enterprise, publicly traded, advanced technology
The responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to,
creating and curating content for globally facing websites, landing
pages, and other digital properties. Experience should include
creating content that functions across 8 regional websites across
multiple languages. This role will also be responsible for managing
a team focused on SEO and migrating acquisition's website content.
This role requires an individual who is an excellent communicator
and fast executioner that will work well with cross-functional
marketing teams to develop content that helps feed the front-end
funnel on Ansys digital properties.
Developing Content for Globally Facing and Functional Digital
Experiences - Develop and curate content for usage on modern and
- Develop and oversee digital content strategies and objectives
for Ansys' enterprise website and digital properties.
- Manage both existing and new content creation projects from
inception to completion.
- To be analytically driven - regularly evaluate content
effectiveness, implement optimization processes, and monitor KPIs
and marketing funnel monitoring to track content efforts.
- Partner with other stakeholders to proactively bring forward
ideas for content and collaboration with product marketing,
corporate communications, field marketing, and expanded digital
- Write content and edit content produced by direct reports with
SEO and digital content best practices in mind.
- Mentor direct reports to develop excellence in digital content
- Thoroughly understand the Ansys brand and ensure consistent
expression of voice across all digital properties.
- Provide direct feedback/analytics on KPIs to improve
performance of content initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or
related communications field.
- A minimum of 8 years of web content management and content
creation experience with at least 5 years of working on content
driven by and utilizing SEO and SEO best practices.
- Experience working on multi-lingual websites to ensure content
translates and functions according to KPIs.
- Working with translation vendor to both manage the vendor
relationship and translation quality as well as product and
- Working with large and international teams.
- Experience developing globally facing and multi-lingual
corporate websites, globally facing emails for marketing programs,
- Exceptional time management and project management skills with
the ability to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Ability to learn quickly, synthesize and take action based on
- Strong analytical and project management skills; ability to
handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including strong verbal,
listening and written communication.
- Strong writing and editorial skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Confident and persuasive personality.
- Incredible people skills and the ability to effectively lead a
- Strong creative outlook with the ability to tell a compelling
story using words, images, or audio.
- Travel as required (approximately 10% depending on geography
and market needs).
- MBA is advantageous.
- Experience editing websites preferred.
- Has experience working in Adobe AEM content management
- Public company experiences preferred.
- Experience in a large, fast-growing SaaS company and/or in the
high-tech sector preferred.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform
us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a
wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and
regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They
are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're
facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live
our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for
fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most
visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with
innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the
prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class
companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to
rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at
Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the
collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission
accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with
strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real
people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on
respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the
world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class
simulation technology so our customers can turn their design
concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower
cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys
has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies
by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any
unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire,
no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Keywords: ANSYS, Reading , Senior Manager, Digital Marketing - Web Content Management, Other , New Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!