Company: Musselman Lumber
Location: New Holland
Posted on: October 15, 2021
We can’t BUILD US without
Musselman Lumber is seeking qualified candidates for
their Millwork Assembler position.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Millworker in the
- Manufacture and assemble custom stairs.
- Ensure that all projects are completed in a timely fashion with
a quality compliant product.
- Keep up with current workflow production.
- Operate machinery with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Ensure that equipment is in good working order through daily
- Assist with specialty mill projects.
- Adhere to company safety policies and procedures
- Utilize hammers, saws, pneumatic nail, and staple guns to
- Assure quality of materials used to produce high quality
- Keep machines and work area clean
- Perform tasks such as stocking material, cleaning racks,
helping in other areas, etc.
- Cross-train in other areas of the millwork shops
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the
task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.
We want you to join the team if you can check these
- High school education or GED
- Experience -Some carpentry/woodworking
experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right
- Special Skills - Operate machines, tools, and read tape
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended
periods of time, bending, or stooping, regularly lifting 50 pounds
and frequently 100 pounds or more, and work in extreme weather
Why BUILD with US?
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today with Musselman
Musselman Lumber, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, order of protection status, or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Musselman Lumber, Reading , General Labor, Other , New Holland, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!