Machine Operator - Level 2 - copy
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
We are hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift positions!
Opportunity to earn up to $22.36 per hour after 90 days!
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Advanced Materials is a global supplier of fluorine products, fine
chemicals, additives, metals, films and fibers for products
including pharmaceuticals, refrigeration, semiconductors and
military protection. Advanced Materials is making the world safer,
cleaner and enabling the modernization of a growing middle class by
enhancing our customer offerings through a differentiated portfolio
of chemistries, materials, value-added solutions and superior
customer service. Our mission is to attract, retain and develop
diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial employees striving to
flawlessly deliver superior value to our customers every day.
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
* Ability to work safely and independently with a strong focus on
* Comply with and maintain ISO/Safety/cGMP policies/procedures for
* Run Extrusion lines/machines.
* Pack and Ship orders.
* Ability to operate fork truck and other mobile equipment
* Capable of using hand tools and measuring instruments
* Achieve results in a team based, Six Sigma environment
* Other duties as defined by Supervisor and/or Manager
* Will be able to lift, push or pull 50 lbs.
* Will be able to stand for up to 7 hrs per shift
* Ability to meet other physical requirements of the job including
bending, twisting, etc.
* Will be willing to work a rotating shift
3rd Shift-12 midnight to 8am regular hours (2 - 12 hour Saturdays
2nd Shift- 4:00PM to Midnight 4Pm to 4am (2 - 12 hour Saturdays per
YOU MUST HAVE
* 1 year of manufacturing experience
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Forklift of experience.
* Valid driver's license
* Extrusion experience.
* Computer experience (Proficient SAP transactions, Optivision)
* Excellent problem solving and equipment/process troubleshooting
* Strong interpersonal skill
* Team player (works well with others, promotes teamwork among
* Ability to work independently/self-starter and excellent
* JOB ID: req310384
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: 98 Westwood Rd,Pottsville,Pennsylvania,17901,United
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.#06022021
Keywords: Honeywell, Reading , Machine Operator - Level 2 - copy, Other , Pottsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!