Company: Feeser's Food Distributors
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Enjoy a $2,500 sign-on bonus and more!We are quickly growing and
hiring warehouse workers to be part of our fast-paced,
family-oriented team. When joining us, you ll not only reap the
benefits of competitive pay and a generous $2,500 sign-on bonus,
but you ll also be part of a company that values your talents and
career. Take part in being the backbone of our operations while we
serve the Mid Atlantic region the best food distribution services
available. Call 866-###-#### to find out more! What You ll DoAs a
warehouse worker, you ll be responsible for the day-to-day
operations of our food distribution services. The job entails:
- Being responsible for picking our customer orders.
- Tracking and tracing our daily shipments to ensure timely
delivery of our goods.
- Both compiling and submitting data as needed for daily, weekly,
and/or monthly reports.
- Marking load tickets for out of stock items.
- Maintaining our cleanliness and safety protocols as well as the
housekeeping of the work area. All the Benefits You Need
- Big $2,500 sign-on bonus.
- $16-$20 an hour to start.
- Incentive-based bonus pay
- 401k with matching.
- Dental, Health, and Vision Insurance.
- Employee discount and food purchase program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Employee Referral program. Here s the skills you will use
- Be 18 years or older.
- Drug-free and willing to submit to a drug test.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be conviction free for the last seven years.
- Have the ability to lift cases of product weighing up to and
sometimes exceeding 70 lbs repeatedly for 10+ hours a day.
- Knowledge and experience operating an electric pallet jack. Our
Humble BeginningsFeeser s is one of the Mid-Atlantic s largest and
most popular foodservice distributors serving thousands of products
from hundreds of manufacturers. Starting as a produce stand over a
century ago, we ve blossomed into the number one choice for food
supplies and other products. Customer service and delivering
high-quality products are at the heart of what we do as a
family-owned business. This is a great opportunity to be part of a
team that values our candidates and nurtures their skills to be
part of what we know makes us a great delivery company. Equal
Opportunities for EveryoneFeeser s is an equal opportunity employer
that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race,
color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Call
866-###-#### today to find out more and apply! Associated topics:
ayudante de almacen y reparto, clerk, intern, logistics support,
logistics technician, material handler, operator night, supply
chain, warehouse engineer, warehouse operation
Keywords: Feeser's Food Distributors, Reading , Warehouse Worker, Other , Summerdale, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!