FT Cooler Selector ** $2000 Sign-On Bonus**
Company: Weis Markets, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Cooler Selector is responsible for fulfilling store orders for
cases of milk and staging them per the order..
* Develop a working knowledge of the palletizer and stretch
wrapper. Complete all required equipment inspections.
* Operate pallet jacks and standup fork lifts safely. Complete all
required inspection reports.
* Develop a working knowledge of process to develop and print daily
Cycle Sheet and Billings.
* Follow proper inventory procedures: oldest inventory shipped
first; do not pick HOLD product, etc.
* Stage Empty Cases for cleaning and filling.
* Develop working knowledge of floor space layout for staging of
* Count pre-existing inventory as well as fresh production.
* Stage Corporate Quality Control samples in proper location, if
11. Work safely, support, and participate in plant safety culture
as well as support and comply with Company policies.
12. Perform general cleanup of work area as needed.
13. Must be flexible with schedule, shift starts at 2AM, Sunday
through Thursday. Will work holidays and overtime is a possibility,
expected to help cover staffing voids during vacation times. Pay
starts $14.00 per a hour and top rate of $17.00 can be reached in
12 months. $2.00 attendance incentive.
14. All associates in their related tasks are responsible for
maintaining the commitment to Food Safety and Food Quality.
A Cooler Selector should have good basic math skills: must be able
to work in multiples of 5 and 6 consistently and accurately. The
job requires the ability to work independently as well as
cooperatively in groups. They must also work safely. This person
must be very reliable, trustworthy. They must also be versatile
enough to learn multiple duties and perform these duties
consistently while working in a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Weis Markets, Inc., Reading , FT Cooler Selector ** $2000 Sign-On Bonus**, Other , Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!