Furniture Assembly - Full Time
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
NEW HIRING BONUS!! Upholstery Associate - Pottsville, PA Job
Description$1,200 HIRING BONUS TO NEW EMPLOYEES!!Ready to take your
career to new heights? Want to work at a growing, family owned
company offering great pay and advancement opportunities?ASHLEY
FURNITURE is hiring!**Ashley Furniture was listed by Forbes as one
of America s Best Large Employers, as evaluated by our
Employees.**We have immediate needs for our assembly team members
at our facility located in the Highridge Industrial Park East in
Pottsville.Ideal candidates must be able to lift and will be
trained on power tools.Starting base pay up to $17.92/hour for
training with the opportunity to advance your pay with our
incentive pay!Starting Base Wage:
- Starting base pay up to $17.92/hour for training with the
opportunity to advance
- We have a very lucrative incentive program that steps up from
3%-9% depending on performance.
- Once out of training you will enjoy unlimited earning potential
with great performance.What you will do as a Manufacturing
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools
in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Accurately record production information. This includes
recording using a scanner, computer, or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repairing if possible, and informing
appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Possess the ability to lift 50 100 pounds.
- Always make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top
priority.What skills you will need:
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend the meaning of
- The ability to learn basic computer and scanning systems.
- You must be able to remain on your feet in an upright position
and move about on foot for the duration of your shift. You will
also bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach at or
above shoulder level.
- You have basic counting and math skills.Exclusive benefits
built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- Profit sharing after one year
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Family appreciation day
- Great opportunities for career growthStop by the recruiting
office at 50 Keystone Blvd East every Monday Wednesday and Friday
for immediate consideration or visit ashley.com/Pottsville for more
information. Associated topics: air conditioning, door, furniture,
hotel, house, hvac, office, upholstery, room, ventilation
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., Reading , Furniture Assembly - Full Time, Other , Frackville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!