Company: Masonic Village at Elizabethtown
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionMasonic Villages of Pennsylvania - Elizabethtown
Campus - is immediately hiring for a Busperson. This opportunity is
a part time afternoon and evening position, including weekends.
Buspersons enjoy working at least two weekdays (Monday-Friday) with
typical shift hours beginning at 3:30/4:00 pm through close at
7/7:30pm. Position also includes working every weekend and holiday
hours. Schedules average approximately 10-15 hours per week.With
over 145 years of providing award-winning care and services across
the state of PA, Masonic Villages is driven by our Mission of Love
to assist individuals in realizing their potential and enjoying the
highest possible quality of life.Why Choose Masonic Villages:When
you join our team you can expect:
- Rated 2021 Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com
- A Culinary Institute of America approved externship site. We
help train the best up and coming foodservice professionals and
have done so for years
- Industry-leading benefits that start day one, like a $0 cost
medical coverage option
- We offer 7+ different restaurant options from fast casual to
fine dining and are growing
- Work-life balance- no late nights, consistent hours
- Competitive pay rates to attract the best talent
- Tuition and Educational Reimbursement
- We encourage you to look at our unique dining options where
your skills are on full display: Dining at MVWhat You'll Do:As a
Busperson, you will carry out our Mission of Love by assisting with
dining services operations and customer service to residents,
public and guests. Our Busperson is responsible for the following:
- Assists tables with linens, silverware, glassware, etc.
- Assists server in carrying extra trays of food.
- Clears and resets tables to specified standard.
- Pour water and coffee for residents.
- Assists with cleaning and maintaining kitchen and dining
areasWhat You Have:
- A minimum of grammar school education.
- Will receive on-the-job-training.
- Good written, oral, organizational, and basic computer
skills.We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Learn more
about working at Masonic Villages of PA at our careers page:
Keywords: Masonic Village at Elizabethtown, Reading , Busperson, Other , Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!